Consumer goods are any items which are not considered as drugs, medical devices, accessories for medical products, biocidal products or water supply facilities.
In contrast to surveillance of medical devices, there are a number of everyday products with intensive human contact (directly or indirectly), which are not or not sufficiently enough subjected to such tests. This can lead to negative consequences for the owner and user.
At this point, only a few products are exemplified:
- Covers for mattresses, pillows, blankets
- Cleaning agents, air fresheners (deodorizers), impregnating agents
- Care products
- Cosmetics products
- Hygiene products such as wet toilet paper
- Acaricidal products (anti-mite agent)
All these products are tested according to current standards, if available, but also based on our many years of testing experience according to specific methods.
HygCen provides e.g. :
- Test of textile products on mite infestation with the mobility test
- Test of the efficacy of acaricide products such as anti-mite agents in the long-term test, evaluated with the heat escape processes
- Measurement of the allergen content of house dust, Acarex test
HygCen Austria GmbH
Accredited Testing Laboratory and Inspection Body for Hygiene and Medical Devices